Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Photosynthesis Webquest
What is it? The relevance of Photosynthesis to Earth's Inhabitants If you didn't get that...
Here is a song Photosynthesis A Prezi by Chris & Gabe Photosynthesis is the process in which plants convert the energy of the sun into chemical energy A Quick Overview: Photosynthesis is vital to the Earth's functioning;
- Plants receive chemical energy from photosynthesis. In turn, when we eat plants we receive that chemical energy
- Oxygen is compulsory to human survival, plants take in Co2 which they turn in to glucose, the bi-product is Oxygen which we need to survive. In turn, plants thus receive the nutrients that 'they' need to survive Chris Chris Chris Chris How it works Inputs: Carbon Dioxide, Water, Sunlight
Light- The chlorophyll take in solar energy from the sun and turn it into ATP & NADPH.
Dark- Carbon Dioxide is taken in in the stoma. It is then converted to Glucose.
Outputs: Oxygen, Heat, Glucose Why is sunlight important?
The sun provides warmth for us that allows
us to survive on Earth, without the sun the temperature would be around approximately
-280°c. It provides energy for photosynthesis so plants can exist, the sun provides gravity Earth. 6 CO2 + 12 H2O C6H12O6 + 6 O2 + 6 H2O
Thus it is why we shouldn't
release the sun blocking chemical