Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Düsseldorf
About 550,000 Located at precisely....
6° 47' E Interesting things about Düsseldorf...
Karneval!!!! Karneval is a big celebration
in Düsseldorf. It starts at 11:11 a.m.
November 11th and ends on
Aschermittwoch, Ash Wednesday. More interesting facts about Düsseldorf.
Beer! Düsseldorf is known for its Altbier
a hoppy ale that was brewed before
lager. Most German beer comes from
Altbier. Dialect spoken in Düsseldorf The Dialect spoken in Düsseldorf is
mainly a sub-category of Central German
called Rhine Franconian. Das Stimmt! Famous people from Düsseldorf.
Mathias Schumacher. This guy basically invented
beer. He was the creator of
Altbier, which we know about. Warlock Brutal heavy metal band. Known
throughout the world. Die Toten Hosen Political punk band.
Deutschland. Their song, "Hier Kommt Alex" is on Guitar Hero 3 Grr... Can't find
a pic of him.... >:( Famous Landmarks of Düsseldorf Rheinturm tower. Altstadt! Filmmuseum