Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Collaborative Study - Tasks
Transcript of Collaborative Study - Tasks
Collect the following information;
Place of Work
Each make a list of the members of your group.
Agree 5 Group Ground Rules
Interview Each Other
Reason for getting into teaching?
How long have they been teaching?
What other jobs have they had?
What do they teach?
Where do they teach?
What type of students do they teach?
What does your practice have in common?
What differences are there between you teaching practice?
Observations & Blog
Refer to Theory
Do not use real names!
Create a Blog
What kind of teacher
Look at John Hattie's average affect size
Practices you use in class
Practices you don't use in class
Items you feel you have no influence over
Average Affect Size
Qualities of Effective Teachers
e.g. Be punctual
Agree Protocols for Lesson Observation
Using the interviews each of you write up a description of one person in the team.
Write up the ground rules and agreed observation protocol.
Each of you reflect on today's session any discussions and the team building exercise.
In your blog...
Bridge & Torch
Bridge Crossing Puzzle
A group of four people has to cross a bridge. It is dark, and they have to light the path with a torch.
No more than two people can cross the bridge simultaneously, and the group has only one flashlight. It takes different time for the people in the group to cross the bridge. You can only move at the speed of the slowest person:
• Anne crosses the bridge in 1 minute
• Bob crosses the bridge in 2 minutes
• Vijay crosses the bridge in 5 minutes
• Rachel crosses the bridge in 10 minutes
How can the group cross the bridge in 17 minutes?
e.g. Observation paperwork