Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Presentational English
To introduce your talk
To start and end topics with proper transitions
To conclude the talk
To end the talk
Thank you for being here today. I'm ___ from ___. I'm here today to talk to you about ___.
Thank you for joining me here this morning/afternoon/evening. I'm ___. And I'm from ___. I'm here today to talk to you about ___.
"Ok, so as I have mentioned, the first thing I'm going to talk about is ___."
"So I think you've got a good understanding of ___, right?"
"So now let me move onto the next/second thing/item, which is ___"
And that brings me to the end of my presentation. Let me give you a summary of what I've been talking about over the last ___ minutes/hour(s).
First I told you ___. Then I talked about ___. And finally I explained ___.
(After the Q&A Sessiion...)
Great questions. Any other questions?
Well, I think that's about it. I would like to thank you once again for allowing me to speak to you today.
If you have any further questions, or want additional information, please feel free to contact me by email/phone. Thank you.
1. Come up with a topic to share with the class. (5min prep)
2. Practice the introduction and conclusion for your presentation.
3. Practice sub-topic transitions (if there's time.)