Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Group 14: Carbon Group.
Transcript of Group 14: Carbon Group.
* Except for Ge and Fl all of the elements are familiar in daily life!
* Reactivity varies among elements.
* Solid at room temperature.
* The group contains one nonmetal, two metalloids, and two metals. 5 Characteristics Arnold Schwarzenegger is like the carbon group, he is solid at room temperature. Simile. Making pencils, diamonds, steel, paint pigments, plastics, tire colourant, and controls nuclear reactions, also is used in "Carbon Dating" Uses for Carbon Uses for Silicon - used in glass as silicon dioxide, also used as a semiconductor in microchips, and used in solar cells, tools, cement, LCDs, grease, and oils