Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Levels of Organization in Living Things
Transcript of Levels of Organization in Living Things
An entire living thing that can carry out basic processes:
response to stimuli
growth and development
Can be unicellular or multicellular
A group of organs that work together.
11 systems in the human body
A group of tissues that is responsible for a specific task.
A group of cells that work together to perform a specific task. Humans have 4 types
Basic unit of all living things.
Cells can be specialized (have a certain function)
Structure determines function.
Smallest part that can reproduce itself.
Parts within a cell (at least 13 parts!)
A group of atoms held together by a bond.
- Water, sucrose
A tiny piece of matter; includes a nucleus with protons and neutrons, and electrons. The # of protons determines which element it is (hydrogen, gold)