Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Optional Practical Training
Transcript of Optional Practical Training
You can check your application status online with this number.
It will take about 3 months to receive your EAD Card.
You are not allowed to work until you have your EAD Card and your start date has arrived.
We recommend that you do not travel while on your OPT application is pending. If you must travel, take your receipt notice and a job offer letter. After You Apply... 90 days of unemployment
Do not travel during unemployment
Update your employer information and personal information immediately and every 6 month Name & I-94 # on back in PENCIL COPIES 1. Passport
3. Front & Back of I-94
4. ALL I-20 forms
(pages 1&3) FORMS You must have ALL documents, forms, and copies together before you will be allowed to meet with an adviser to process your application. What is OPT? 12 months of work authorization from USCIS
Work must be related to your major
Still on F-1 visa with SEVIS record at UA When should you apply? Any Questions