Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Elijah Kamensky
A simple practice that will help prevent the flu is by washing your hands as it washes most germs off your hands (Herr).
Another simple practice that will help
prevent the flu is by avoid touching your eyes,nose, and mouth to help slow down
the flu (Herr).
The next custom is to practice healthy habits as it helps your body fight the flu
like eating fruits and getting good amounts of sleep (Herr).
A simple practice to preventing the flu is by staying home when sick so you don't spread the sickness ("Preventing the Flu:Good Health Habits can Help stop Germs").
"Health experts say getting vaccinated is the single most important thing you can do to prevent the flu (Herr)."