Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Who I am.
Transcript of Who I am.
Who I am By Lilian Rose Robinson I seek the world and it's secrets. I am the paint brush that makes it's own colors and splats. I am the dreamer with true soaring wings that can beat eagles any day. I see the impossible My emotions rule me and my actions Sometimes, I feel like I'm on a roller coaster and I can't get off. Sometimes I am even the scared hermit crab who needs help. I am a tiny misfit and proud of it. I am a flower in bloom even in the winter. I am the proud dragon that protects with power I am also the blanket that holds you tight when you need me I am the head strong wind that will knock you head over heels. I am a tiger that can not be tamed I am the champion of the underdogs, injustice is my banner. I am fearful of nightmares that take on a life of their own. I could fly over the seven seas. I am the song that lulls you to sleep but adds to your soul. I am an intriguing creature that no one sees. You can't harm me....... I am strong. I am a world explorer. I blow my own horn!Full transcript