Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Joy Pad
Joypad's are the most commonly used type of controller. They have four bottons that are used for intructions for the consoles, four arrow bottons, two joysticks for movement and four bumper bottons. They are used for Xbox and PlayStation.
Joysticks are used for fight simulators. They have a few bottons on and a stick for easy use. The reason they are used for flight simulators is because they are realistic and easier to use. They can also be used in arcade games like Pacman.