Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Impact of Sport on the Workplace
Transcript of The Impact of Sport on the Workplace
Self-esteem and productivity Sports and Psychology Way of breaking down barriers “Talking Sports” Executive Summary How can sports influence
working environment? Think
about Opportunity Women and Sport The value of working as a team Team Building A research report
The impact of sports on the workplace Hudson Study Eva Hadravová & Michael Janček
Spring 2013, International Business The Impact of Sport
on the Workplace 63% of men and 52% of women
Sporting success has an impact
on their approach to work Executive Summary 47% of women and 40% of men
Sport lifts them mood
and makes them
in their jobs Executive Summary 1/5 of men and 12% of women
Sport increases their
motivation at work Recommendations
for Employers Watch sport together
Sporting events with customers
Play sport together
Team-building events Thank you