Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Florida State University
Transcript of Florida State University
Florida State University is a university that is known to have an "internationally recognized teaching and reading institution."
It's a leader among Florida's public universities
It's located in Tallahassee, FL (163.6 miles from Jacksonville , FL)
Fees for FSU
Food (Meal Plans): $3,932
Health Insurance: $1,680 (mandatory)
The graduation rate for a six-year degree is 74%
The retention rate is 93%
Undergraduate Advising Office
Location: 95 Chieftan Way-310/312 DLC
Hours- 8:00 am-12:00 pm; 1:00 pm-4:00 pm
Contact Info: (850)-644-8434
The major that I choose was Biochemistry and the website is:
Department Chair: Ms. Abby Rhodes
Undergraduate Coordinator: Dr. David Gormin
Classes need to start biochemistry major:
Biological Sciences 1
Biological Sciences 2
General Chemistry 1
General Chemistry 2
Organic Chemistry 1
Organic Chemistry 2
8 Courses in Biochemistry Major:
1. Analytical Chemistry (CHM 3120)-Dr. William T. Cooper
2. Analytical Chemistry (CHM 4130)-Dr. William T. Cooper
3. Biochemistry (BCH 4053)-Dr. Timothy M. Logan
4. Physical Chemistry (CHM 4410)-Rafael Bruschweiler
5. Biochemistry (BCH 4053L)-Dr. Hong Li
6. Biological Science (PCB 3063)-Dr. Kim Hughes
7. Vertebrate Physiology (PCB 3743)-Dr. Jogn Elam
8. Molecular Biology (PCB 4024)-Brian Chadwick
Swimming and Diving
Types of Dorms
Community-Style Halls: They're the most traditional residence hall and provides the most social experience and the bathrooms are cleaned weekly by a custodial staff.
Suite-Style Halls: Two bedrooms will share a bathroom, a shower and toilet will be shared by 4-5 students, students are responsible for cleaning their own bathrooms.
Apartment-Style Halls: Provides kitchens and living rooms, has privacy, responsible for cleaning their own bathrooms (freshmen are not allowed).