Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Rosa Parks
She refused to give up her seat to a white passenger on a city bus.
Contribution to Civil Rights Movement
She went to an Industrial School for Girls.
She was 42 at the time she got arrested
She attended the Alabama State Teachers College for secondary education.
It took her three tries to register to vote in Jim Crow Alabama.
In January 2013, Senator Chuck Schumer announced that Parks will be the first black woman to earn a statue in the Capitol's Statutory Hall.