Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
CatherineD 2012 Portfolio
Transcript of CatherineD 2012 Portfolio
I have created many different exhibit panels for a wide variety of clients. Most of these are quite large in size – between 3 feet and 6 feet. These examples are part of museum interpretive panels. It is important to organize the information to make it easy to read for both the casual glancer and the person interested in more in-depth information.
I created and maintained the brand identity for the Center for Technology & Business, which also required designing complimentary brands for the center's sister organizations. The pieces designed included...
This example takes you through the process of creating a trade show booth. The final size of the booth is 50' x 10'. My responsibilities for the design included concept, layout, planning all the photoshoots, photography, and preparing the booth for print.
2. Photography product and location shoot list
3. General booth layout
4. Booth layout detail
5. Placement printout of booth graphics
6. Finalize booth planogram
7. Closeup examples of booth panels