Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Which candle will burn the fastest, scented or unscented can
Transcript of Which candle will burn the fastest, scented or unscented can
The time is my dependant variable because it changes based on the candle. The scented and unscented candles are the independant variable because they stay constant. The variables that are veing controlled is the time and the candles.
Red scented and white unscented candles
Take a scented and an unscented candle and light them at the same time. Let the candles burn all the way down the wick until all the wax has become a liquid. Which ever one's wax is liquifid first is the candle that burns at the faster rate.
I hypothesis that the unscented candles will burn faster then the scented candles.
The purpose of this experiment to to test and see which candle will burn the fastest and which one will last the longest.