Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Grace Theberge
by: Grace Theberge
Make sure the clock is plugged in to the wall. The clock should turn on once it is plugged in.
Once the clock is on, you can set the alarm. Hold down “ALARM” button located on the top of the clock.
Flip switch on the right of clock to “ON.”
To set the minutes, press the “MINUTE” button until the desired time is displayed.
To change the sound that the alarm makes when it goes off, press the “BROWSE” until the clock makes the desired sound.
If you live in a region where you loose power frequently, note that the alarm will reset when power comes back on.
To prevent tripping, ensure that wires do not stretch across the middle of the room.
Wall outlet near by
To set the hours, press the “HOUR” button until set to the desired time.