Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Raphael Sanzio
He had a more personal painting style than anyone else at the time
He got to paint the Sistene Chapel which took over one year
He was born on April 6,1483 in the city of Urbino,Italy..
Raphael Sanzio died on April 6,1520.
He died on his birthday.
people think that he died of mysterious causes.
Others think that he died of sexual encounters and got fever,
The Sistine Chapel
some of his paintings
Everyone thought that he painted almost too perfect and set the standard for all painters to come
He was born on April 6,1483 in Urbino,Italy
He died on April 6,1520 in Rome,Italy
He painted many things
he did multiple paintings of women and their children
more of his paintings
Characteristics of his art
He usually used unusual dark grey pigment with a shiny,sparkling appearance
The mideval art at the time was very cartoonish,had no dimension,and they didn't have emotion
Raphael's art had dimension,emotion,and looked more realistic than other paintings
Influence on society
He usually was called "the prince of painters" because most people thought that his paintings were amazing