Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Confessions, The Private School Murders
Transcript of Confessions, The Private School Murders
Tandy: The story is told from her perspective.
Antagonist: Unknown for most of the book, the conflict involves finding out who the antagonist is.
1- Adele is shot
2-Marla is shot
3-There is a lull and eerie quiet for a while, until....
Girls at Tandy's school are being murdered and Tandy fits the profile of the killer's targets.
I love this book. James Patterson makes you a character your friend and then think they are a hideous monster. This series is a roller coaster ride. I can't wait to get my hands on the 3rd book.
Climax- The gunman approaches Tandy
Resolution-Jacob saves Tandy from the gunman and it is revealed who it is (No Spoilers!)
By James Patterson, Prezi by Celia Reece Block 1