Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Confessions, The Private School Murders
Transcript of Confessions, The Private School Murders
Tandy: The story is told from her perspective.
Antagonist: Unknown for most of the book, the conflict involves finding out who the antagonist is.
1- Adele is shot
2-Marla is shot
3-There is a lull and eerie quiet for a while, until....
Girls at Tandy's school are being murdered and Tandy fits the profile of the killer's targets.
I love this book. James Patterson makes you a character your friend and then think they are a hideous monster. This series is a roller coaster ride. I can't wait to get my hands on the 3rd book.
Climax- The gunman approaches Tandy
Resolution-Jacob saves Tandy from the gunman and it is revealed who it is (No Spoilers!)
By James Patterson, Prezi by Celia Reece Block 1