Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
“He who controls the past controls the future. He who contro
Transcript of “He who controls the past controls the future. He who contro
Real life Comparison
1984 by George Orwell
Its about a distopian future where a totalitarian regime is presented, the main character Winston Smith is struggles towards the surveillance and the opresion of Big brother
“He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.”
First is presented: PG 44 Ch 3
Is one of the 3 main slogans of the party Ingsoc.
political purges of Joseph Stalin, where the Soviet government attempted to erase some purged figures from Soviet history, and took measures which included altering images and destroying film.
When Winston realizes that the party was afirming that oceania was never been in alliance with eurasia, when in fact there were allied 3 or 4 years ago.
and starts wondering "what if lie passed into history becomes truth"
alliance with USA before
enemy of USA
public enemy: Leon Trotsky
aliance with eurasia before
enemy of eurasia
public enemy: Emmanuel Goldstein