Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Frederic Chopin
by Eugene Delacroix, along with the previous painting of Frederic Chopin. The second picture is a photograph of George Sand. By Frederic Chopin By Adele Historical Significance In the winter of 1838 - 1839, Frederic Chopin and George Sand were staying in a small, unheated house in the Valldemossa Monastery. During this time, Chopin was finding it very difficult to acquire a piano, and both Chopin and Sand were very miserable. Much of this misery is expressed through the twenty - four preludes that he wrote - one of them being this one. Fun Facts! - Chopin could only sleep if his slippers were lined up in front of his bed
- His favourite composers were Bach and Mozart
- He only entered a room right foot first
- Chopin would sometimes lock himself in his room for days at a time, trying to perfect a piece
- One of George Sand's pet names for him was "my dear corpse" Chopin's Works -59 mazurkas
-4 sets of variations
-3 piano sonatos