Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What is Earth Science?
Introduction and Overview to Sixth Grade Science
Transcript of What is Earth Science?
What is Earth Science? Experiments Observation Plate Tectonics Earthquakes Volcanoes Resources Landforms Scientific Process Energy in Earth’s Systems Plate Tectonics and Earth’s Structures The Shape of Earth’s Surface Ecology Sun Wind Geothermal Nuclear Fossil Fuels Ecosystems a request for specific information the planet third in order from the sun systematized knowledge Density Heat Transfer Convection, Conduction, Radiation Topographic Mapping THIS is EARTH SCIENCE! TeamworkFull transcript