Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Biome Project--Staunton, VA
Transcript of Biome Project--Staunton, VA
Temperature: -30°C to 30°C,
Yearly average is 10°C,
Hot summers, cold winters Flora Broadleaf trees (oaks, maples, beeches)
Mosses Precipitation and Temperature Bats
Squirrels and Chipmunks
Skunks Fauna Topography and Weather
Staunton, Virginia is in the mountains of Virginia. Because Virginia is so mountainous, it forms microclimates throughout the state. Winds normally blow from west to east.
Because Virginia runs along the Atlantic Ocean, it often falls victim to hurricanes. Most recently, Virginia was affected by Hurricane Sandy. There was high snowfall, rainfall, and high winds in much of Virginia. Staunton was largely unaffected, although the Staunton School District's schools closed.