Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Reflexive Verbs
Transcript of Copy of Reflexive Verbs
Relfexive verbs are verbs that describe
actions that people do to themselves.
The subject doing the
action also receives the
If the infinitive ends with se,
then the verb is reflexive
To make the verb reflexive,
you must use a reflexive pronoun
To conjugate reflexive verbs:
1. First write the reflexive pronoun that agrees with the subject.
2. Then conjugate the verb as usual.
The reflexive pronouns are:
me (myself) nos (ourselves)
te (yourself) os (yourselves (Spain))
se (himself/herself/ se (themselves/yourselves)
If the action is done to
someone or something
other than the subject of the
sentence....it is not reflexive.
Examples of actions that are NOT reflexive:
Washing the baby's hair
Washing the car
Bathing the dog
Kicking the ball
Washing one's face
Combing one's hair
Brushing one's teeth
me lavo nos lavamos
te lavas os laváis
se lava se lavan
Reflexive verbs consist of 2 parts:
The verb and the reflexive pronoun.