Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Copy of Copy of SIGN POSTS
Transcript of Copy of Copy of Copy of SIGN POSTS
To Show Time
Transitions are words that cue the reader how to follow along as the paper develops.
Transitions help carry a thought from one sentence to another,
one idea to another and from one paragraph to another.
Transitions link sentences and paragraphs smoothly so that there are no abrupt jumps or breaks between ideas.
Types of Transitional Devices
There are several categories of transitions.
Each category helps readers make
connections. Some lead readers forward, build an idea or thought, while others make readers compare ideas or draw conclusions from the preceding thoughts.
A List of Common Transitional Devices...
Are words used to cue the reader in a given way
For the same reason
After a few hours
First (second, etc.)
On the whole