Loading presentation...

Present Remotely

Send the link below via email or IM

Copy

Present to your audience

Start remote presentation

  • Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
  • People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
  • This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
  • A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
  • Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article

Do you really want to delete this prezi?

Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.

DeleteCancel

Make your likes visible on Facebook?

Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.

No, thanks

two point Perspective Drawings

Learn how to create the illusion of 3-D on a 2-D surface
by

michele scoville

on 26 September 2016

Comments (0)

Please log in to add your comment.

Report abuse

Transcript of two point Perspective Drawings

Learn how to create the illusion of 3-D on a 2-D surface
5th Grade requirements for DREAM ROOM PROJECT
-create shapes and objects in one point perspective
-Design a unique room
-use a ruler 100% of the time
-use colored pencils/watercolor to color (create tint and shades)
-Add texture and design with sharpie, colored pencils and watercolor
-use sharpie to enhance pencil lines
-mount artwork into a frame
Two-Point Perspective Drawings
Two-Point perspective:
A type of perspective where all diagonals go to two vanishing points. One VP is on the left one is on the right.
Vanishing Point:
is a point in a perspective drawing where ALL the diagonals (Orthogonals) go
Create an indoor or outdoor scene using 1-Point Perspective
is where the land (or sea) and sky meet
Who uses
perspective?
Artists and Architects
How did it start?
Filippo Brunelleschi, an Italian architect and engineer, was the first to discover mathmatical perspective in the 1400's!
Then an artist,
Masaccio (ma-saht-chee-oh),
painted Tribute Money, the first
known painting to showcase the
use of perspective.

Perspective Landscape Requirements.
1. Create a landscape in TWO point perspective.
2. Create 3 objects using TWO point perspective and a ruler.
3. Create and explain what a horizon line is used for.
4. Create and explain why you need vanishing point in perspective.
5. Find a research an artist, graphic novel illustrator, game designer or architect that inspires you.
6. Use the correct pencil pressure to draw lightly.
7. Use a ruler correctly 90% of the time. The other 10% are for round objects and free-hand drawings.
8. Use a light source to create tints, shades, highlights and shadows.
9. Sign and Title your work.

Ok...so how do I do this?
Can you make
space?

Horizon Line:
In two point perspective you see the CORNER of cube/object not the front (like one point)
Full transcript