Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
should we keep it?
Transcript of should we keep it?
Loss of jobs.
Next, if the USA gets rid of the penny we will rely more on the nickel. It takes $0.11 to make a nickel.Thats like 5 times the price of making 1 penny!!
Finally, All of the states in the united states would change their sales tax to be 5 or 10%.The prices would go up higher. People would not be able to purchase goods or needs.
In conclusion, People will lose jobs,We will rely on the nickel,And states would change their sales tax.This is why i think we should keep the penny.
Should we keep it?
I think the United States Government should keep the penny and not get rid of it.
First, if the USA gets rid of the penny people
will lose their jobs.If they lose their job they
will lose money .They might lose their homes
and will be homeless.