Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Peer Counseling "Your Super Future" lesson 10 Assignment Par
Transcript of Peer Counseling "Your Super Future" lesson 10 Assignment Par
FSCJ costs $7,469 per year to attend
Peer Counseling "Your Super Future" Lesson 10 Assignment part 1.
By: Cheyenne Swinney
What is the percentage of their students that graduate?
The percentage of graduating students is 33.1%
What is one thing That interests me bout FSCJ?
IT offers a buisness program, which is fanominal for me because I want to own my own buisness, and the best way to do so is through a buisness degree.
The college that I researched is FSCJ