Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Types of Government
Transcript of Types of Government
People can vote for their leader.
Has a queen or king.
There is only one political party.
America has two parties- democrats and republicans.
Not a monarchy, it usually has a president.
One group takes over by force.
There is a single ruler.
The government owns everything but splits it evenly.
A free market country; people
can own their own businesses and properties.
There is no government.
by Ruby and Lexi
Shares power with smaller government.
The U.S. shares with the state,
the state shares with the county.