Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of REBATES
Have you ever heard of the word "rebate". A rebate is an amount paid +
by way of reduction, return, or refund on what has already been paid or
THANKS FOR WATCHING
Why do companies offer rebates
Rebates often ask for many pieces to fulfill the rebate, which is not followed, could lead a denial of a rebate. Companies count on the consumer to forget to mail in the rebate. It takes a long time, for the most part, for manufacturer's to send out the rebates. also the stores want you to come back for mare things
How do rebates help
Do people even bother to do rebates??
41% of people forget to send in rebate coupons.
this may or may not surprise many people because it takes a little time to even get the company to responde
L.A company saving water by offering
drought- tolerent lawns for free.
rebates help buy giving back to the people that buy stores items they mostly want to make there selves look good buy offering something but many little people have time to fill out the forms.