Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Gaming and Writing
Transcript of Gaming and Writing
Respond to a call and provide a theoretical framework for attending to extracurricular writing practices.
Explore the ratios of Burke's pentad in an attempt to highlight salient differences between Gavin's extracurricular and curricular writing.
Argue for increased methodological attention to the role of technologically mediated extracurricular writing and its relationship to curricular writing. Burke's Ratios
"For the succession of scenes both realistically reflects
the course of action and symbolizes it" (1303).
"synecdochic relationship...between person and place" (1305). Gavin pounding out messages Gavin and Nate "talking." Notice Gavin's t-shirt and the stylus in Nate's hand
Gavin hard at work By: Michael Rifenburg