Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Sugar by Anna Robertson
Transcript of Sugar by Anna Robertson
- affects your health and causes cavities
Here's a thought you may not have
thought about before: Should I eat this chocolate bar? Well, think about it. In that chocolate bar there are over 10 grams of sugar.
When you eat sugar there can be both good and bad effects in your body.
-it tastes good
-sugar has a high calorie content that gives your body energy
-sugar is an ingredient called sugar scrub that makes your skin look better
-if you eat to much, it causes stomachaches
-makes you gain weight
-hidden in many types of food
-makes you hyper, then lets you down
-energy that is given is very short, causing you to crash in the end
- can cause diabetes
Sugar can cause diabetes, but sugar
an ingredient in an ointment called sugar scrub that is healthy for your skin and makes it softer. I believe that sugar is unhealthy for you. This is because sugar can affect your health in different ways, including giving you cavities. If you were to eat too much sugar, it causes a stomachache. Sugar also makes you gain weight. It gives you a whole bunch of energy, then lets you down, leaving you with much less energy then you had before.
I BELIEVE THIS HUMAN UNIVERSE SHOULD NOT CONTINUE TO EAT SO MUCH SUGAR, SO THAT WE WON'T LOOK LIKE FAT ALIENS!!!!!