Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
20130425 UCLA Health System Journey to Excellence - Quality Improvement Class
Transcript of 20130425 UCLA Health System Journey to Excellence - Quality Improvement Class
Quality Improvement and Performance Management in Healthcare Organizations
Felipe Osorno April 25, 2013 Historical Perspective Lean Transformations Lean Academy PEOPLE QUALITY SAFETY SERVICE SCIP Measures
Innovation Institute OPERATIONS Linked Rounds
Huddles and Performance Boards
SOPS and Operating Reviews
Leadership Retreats STRATEGY Stockamp Revenue Cycle Improvement
Supply Cost Steering Committee What is UCLA Health System? Performance Excellence Dec- Mar & beyond November Orthopaedics Clinic Outpatient Lab Inpatient Geriatrics ED to Inpatient
Admission Journey to Excellence dfs sdf 2007 2012 (cc) image by jantik on Flickr CICARE LEAN
TRANSFORMATIONS 2009 2008 2010 2011 Rapid
Operating System a Impact and