Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Fuel Cell Technology and Applications
Transcript of Fuel Cell Technology and Applications
ca. 40-65 % typically
0.6-0.7 V Enthalpy at standard temperature and pressure
HHV (higher heating value)
∆H = -286 KJ/mol = -142MJ/kg H 2 39 kWh/kg H 2 Exothermic http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel_cell Proton Exchange Membrane also known as PEMFC PEFC http://www.fuelcelltoday.com/ http://www1.eere.energy.gov/hydrogenandfuelcells/fuelcells/fc_types.html Hydrogen gas Methanol Natural gas Fuel processor DC/AC inverters and Controllers (heat recovery) System DC AC Air Heat Exhaust or Wärtsilä SOFC PEMFC PEMFC PEMFC PEMFC electricity and heat