Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Should I take music in High School?
Transcript of Should I take music in High School?
What are my options
Don't take music
Take private lessons
Pros & Cons
If I take music, it will be a nice skill to have, but I might have to give up another hobby. If I don't take music, I will be missing something I enjoy, but I will have more time for other activities. If I study myself, I won't progress as fast, but I will still progress. And if I take lessons, i can still improve, but not as fast.
The information I need
How difficult is it?
What will I have to give up?
Will it get in the way of my other priorities
Should I continue doing music?
I have decided to take lessons.
It will allow me to keep doing music, keep learning, and it won't take up too much time or academic space
Music (Guitar) is something that I enjoy, but should i continue to study it in high school?