Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How electricity works
Transcript of How electricity works
How electricity works! Battery An electrical battery is one or more cells that convert stored chemical energy into electrical energy.[ Molecule
an electrically neutral group of at least two atoms held together by Proton smaller subatomic particles Electron small subatomic particles nucleus the nucleus is located in the center of the atom Conductor a material which contains movable electric charges insulator is a material that resists the flow of electric charge. Atom a microscopic structure found in all matter around us. Current the rate of flow of electric charge Ohms Law the current through a conductor between two points is directly proportional