Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Compare and contrast: City of Ember
Transcript of Compare and contrast: City of Ember
In the movie,
we find out
to Lina's father.
In the book, all we know is that Lina's father is not alive, but we don't know what happened.
Lizzi tries to bribe Lina with pineapple when they bump into each other on the street. Lizzi doesn't want Lina to tell on her for having this food.
We found out that
Doon's father tried
to escape the city
when Doon was
In the book, we never
heard anything about Doon's father trying to leave the city.
The major thing of both the book and the movie, Lina, Doon, and Poppy get out of Ember alive.
When Lina and
Doon find the
room full of the
Instead of the room full of boats, the lockers in the pipeworks are the boats.
When Lina gets caught in
town,the guards take her to the mayor. When she tries to escape, a black out happens and gives her a better chance to get away.
In my opinion, the movie was
better. It gave more details and
better ideas of what happened
with Lina, Doon, and Poppy.
By: Kail Kessler