Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Global Warming on Bay of Bengal
Transcript of Global Warming on Bay of Bengal
Bay of Bengal Global Warming Increased temperatures Rising sea levels Loss of mangrove Decreased biodiversity Increased run off Failing architecture Population displacement Decreased crop yields Increased evaporation Higher nutrient concentrations Salinity
levels Increase in monsoon
and tornado events Decline in fresh water for irrigation and drinking water Melting Himalayan
ice water Rozina Jaser Increase in distribution of
pollutants like trace metals Failing electric supply Displaced public services
like hospitals and police Failed dams and
homes Destroyed transportation Sewage and salt
damage Decrease of species' gene pool
(keystone sp.: Tiger) Increased cloud formation
and precipitation Increase in coastal
mangrove erosion Increased
unemployment Decrease in ecological
organization A Causal
Concept Map Increased mudslide