Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sikhism
Guru Granth Sahib
Sikhism originates in 15th century Punjab, India
Founded by Guru Nanak Dev Ji
Languages in Sikhism include Punjabi and Hindi
Teaching of the Gurus
Contains hymns of all the guru's
Compiled by Guru Arjan Ji and Guru Gobind Singh Ji
1. Guru Nanak Dev Ji
2. Guru Angad Dev Ji
3. Guru Amar Das Ji
4. Guru Ram Das Ji
5. Guru Arjan Dev Ji
6. Guru Har Gobind Ji
7. Guru Har Rai Ji
8. Guru Har Krishen Ji
9. Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji
10. Guru Gobind Singh Ji
11. Guru Granth Sahib Ji
The Five K's
Birthday of gods