Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Into the World of a Sannyasins
Transcript of Into the World of a Sannyasins
mOKSHA WHICH IS THE SPIRTRAL GOAL OF ALL hINDUS yOGA IS THE PRACTICe of body positions. The sannyasins do yoga to help them acheive their spirital goals of self-knowing and union. QUICK FACT!!!!!
Sannyasins today are called "hindu monks" QUICK FACT!!!!! Sannyasins practice hatha yoga. QUICK FACT!!!!! Sannyasins are GREATLY respected. !!!!!THANKS FOR WATCHING!!!!!
BY- SARAH LADWIG & SARAH QUINTERO