Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
FDSCI 101 Day 18
Transcript of FDSCI 101 Day 18
Descent with Modification
What is a population?
What is microevolution?
Mechanisms for microevolution
ALL CHANGE ALLELE FREQUENCY
Gene Flow (migration)
Genetic drift (bottle neck, founders)
Test question 1
Which of the following are not put forth in the Origin of Man statement of the 1st Presidency:
A. Man is a spiritual offspring of God
B. Adam is the First man of all men
C. Man is in the image of God
D. All living things were created as they are by God
E. God is an exhalted man
Test question 2
In speaking of evolution the church has said:
A. It is false.
B. That it was used in the creation.
C. Earth is only 6000 yr.
D. Earth is 4.5 billions yr.
E. Earth formed not created.