Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Neil Armstrong
Who was Neil Armstrong?
Armstrong was born on 5th August, 1930 and died on 25th August 2012.
He was born in Ohio, USA.
Neil Armstrong wanted to be a pilot when he grew up.
...was the first person to ever walk on the moon!
Neil Armstrong's first trip into space was aboard Gemini 8. Armstrong was the command pilot .
...was chosen to be a NASA astronaut in 1962. He was selected to be part of the 'New Nine'.
16th July 1969, Apollo 11 spacecraft launched from Kennedy Space Centre, Florida.
Armstrong had to take manual control of the landing.
"The Eagle has landed."
21st July, 1969