Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of WHY POTOSHOP
- communicating design products
- influence on (social) media
HISTORY IN A NUTSHELL
Cottingley Fairies (1917)
Photoshop is being used for retouching your pictures, making art, sketch/design, manipulate or even used for making propaganda.
- 'photoshopped'/'shopped' used as a verb
- before any type of print media is published it is likely the case that Photoshop has been used to enhance and clean up the imagery on many if not all pages.
- A democratic use is more and more present.
WHAT CAN BE THE RESULT ?
-better quality photos
-humor, memes in social media
retouching and enhancing
Men joggling his own head. Unknown french artist. 1880
William H. Humbler's spirit photos. 1860-1880's
-sending wrong image
low self esteem
causing fake media world
Annie Leibovitz, Disney series