Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Order of Operations!
Transcript of Order of Operations!
to how we do a problem
that has more than one
operation... So what are operations? Adding Subtracting multiplying dividing The Rules go like this: 1. Always evaluate parentheses 1st 2. Then evaluate exponents next 3. Then multiply or divide (first come first serve) 4. Last, add or subtract (first come first serve) Let's try one! 12 x 3 + (8-5) - 6 =