Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Neonatologist: Code of Ethics
Transcript of Neonatologist: Code of Ethics
a physician who takes care of newborn babies
They belong to the...
American Academy of Pediatrics.
Code of Ethics
Provide competent medical care with compassion and respect for human rights
Able to support access to medical care for all newborn babies
focus on children's health, mostly on newborns
basically pediatricians with a specialty in neonatal care
Respect the law, and be responsible to seek changes in the law which might cause differences
Code of Ethics
Be professional, honest, competent, and be able to accept responsibility for anything
Respect the rights of the patients and other health professions.
Continue to study, apply, and expand knowledge on neonatal care
Be free to choose who to serve and provide medical care
Participate in activities to better public health
Caring for a patient always comes first.