Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of C++ Programe
Ahmed Alrefaei 257
1- while loop
2- for loop
3- do...while loop
4- nested loops
while loop :
Repeats a statement or group of statements while a given condition is true. It tests the condition before executing the loop body.
Execute a sequence of statements multiple times and abbreviates the code that manages the loop variable.
Like a while statement, except that it tests the condition at the end of the loop body
You can use one or more loop inside any another while, for or do..while loop.
using namespace std;
int main ()
for( ; ; )
printf("This loop will run forever.\n");