Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Personal Branding
What do you do better than anyone else?
What are your top values?
What do people frequently compliment you on or praise you for?
What do people come to you for?
How do you do what you do? What makes the way you achieve results interesting or unique?
What are your true passions?
Register custom URLs
Do research on who else has your name/identity
Decide how much time you dedicate to building your brand and online presence
Establishing your brand
Personal Branding Toolkit
Why is this important?
Know your purpose
If it's online, it's not protected
Helps you control your brand
Don't say or do things you would not do in public
Thinking your posts are protected
Posting the same thing to all platforms at the same time
Not updating social media accounts regularly
Placing a greater emphasis on logos and imaging and not on customer service
More than one Facebook account
Selfies as LinkedIn profile pictures
No social media/digital presence