Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
ST.Kentigerns church tour by roza
Transcript of ST.Kentigerns church tour by roza
by Roza The church was built in 1932. When the church was built it cost £22,000. St.Kentigerns church has been here for 100 years. The church was opened and completed in 1931. First mass was on August 22nd 1931. St.Kentigern St.Kentigern was known
for by his pet name ''Mungo.'' HERE IS A POEM
The bird that never flew,
The tree that never grew,
The bell that never rang,
The fish that never swam. St.Kentigern's
feast day is January
13th. St.Kentigerns school There are 214
children in St.Kentigern's school. The school was bulit
in 1904 Mrs Wygladala has been
the headteacher for the past
ten years. St.Kentigern died
on 19th in
the year ad 603.