Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Cultural Immersion
Transcript of Copy of Cultural Immersion
Ways of Learning Not learning ABOUT culture; learning THROUGH culture Pedagogy framework Links to other frameworks Quality Teaching Framework Backward Mapping Have a yarn Learn from each other through sharing experiences Have a visual representation of the learning process How else can I send messages to the learner? What else can I use to support learning? 1. What does the finished product look like?
2. How did you get there?
3. Students go and try it for themselves
Students can use a combination of new knowledge with prior knowledge Not just for Aboriginal students Not just for teaching Aboriginal content This framework belongs to a place, not a person or organisation! They came from country in Western NSW. Baakindji Ngiyampaa Yuwaalaraay Gamilaraay Wiradjuri Wangkumarra