Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Cultural Immersion
Transcript of Copy of Cultural Immersion
Ways of Learning Not learning ABOUT culture; learning THROUGH culture Pedagogy framework Links to other frameworks Quality Teaching Framework Backward Mapping Have a yarn Learn from each other through sharing experiences Have a visual representation of the learning process How else can I send messages to the learner? What else can I use to support learning? 1. What does the finished product look like?
2. How did you get there?
3. Students go and try it for themselves
Students can use a combination of new knowledge with prior knowledge Not just for Aboriginal students Not just for teaching Aboriginal content This framework belongs to a place, not a person or organisation! They came from country in Western NSW. Baakindji Ngiyampaa Yuwaalaraay Gamilaraay Wiradjuri Wangkumarra