Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of individuality
Why do Americans value individualism?
- the quality or character of a particular person or thing that distinguishes them from others of the same kind, especially when strongly marked.
We value being independent for ourselves because it shows the difference between each other.
She was born in Australia, on the 30th of April in 1987
- She became a Austraillian pop singer and actress
She is mostly known from, starring role in the 2000 Sydney Summer Olympics opening ceremony
- She had poppy syndrome
Line 1, “Now everybody's always try’n fit in somewhere”
Line 2 , “The magazines are telling us what to look like”
Line 13and 14, “Sometimes it's better just to stand your own, And be an individual”
Line 18, “I'm gonna live my life the way that I believe”
Line 27 and 28, “Sometimes it's better just to stand your own, And be an individual”
The Song Individuality by Nikki Webster speaks for the significant value of Individuality. The song explains individuality being important in life because, it is not about allowing others to make decisions for yourself. Life is about being unique and living it the way you believe it is best.
This is the most strongest value in America because, we enjoy having specific characteristics that indicates ourselves from others.
-Song was released 20 August 2000