Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Boston Massacre
Time to Learn about the Boston Massacre
1.) Work with a partner to read the Boston Massacre Graphic Novel
2.) Fill out the Graphic Organizer
-What did you learn about the Boston Massacre?
-Questions you still have about the Boston Massacre.
March 5, 1770
Vol XCIII, No. 311
The Boston Massacre
Read Fight for Freedom pgs. 12 & 13
Nicknames given to the English Soldiers
-In 1770 Conflict between the colonists and English turned deadly.
-The colonists started taunting a group of English Soldiers.
-Crispus Attucks carried around a stick and used it to knock down one of the English soldiers.
-Someone yelled "Fire"
-Crispus Attucks and two other colonists were dead.
-John Adams was the lawyers of the soldiers who were found guilty for killing.
A Riot in the Streets