Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Boston Massacre
Time to Learn about the Boston Massacre
1.) Go to Discovery Education
2.) Explore the videos on the Boston Massacre
3.) Create your Top 10 about Boston Massacre
-What did you learn about the Boston Massacre?
-Questions you still have about the Boston Massacre.
March 5, 1770
Vol XCIII, No. 311
The Boston Massacre
Read Fight for Freedom pgs. 12 & 13
Nicknames given to the English Soldiers
-In 1770 Conflict between the colonists and English turned deadly.
-The colonists started taunting a group of English Soldiers.
-Crispus Attucks carried around a stick and used it to knock down one of the English soldiers.
-Someone yelled "Fire"
-Crispus Attucks and two other colonists were dead.
-John Adams was the lawyers of the soldiers who were found guilty for killing.
A Riot in the Streets